- 1) What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- 2) What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- 3) The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
McArthur Law Firm, LLC is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. If you do however, become a client, your contact information may be shared with a court of law or the opposing party for legal purposes only, and you will be alerted beforehand.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- 1) See what data we have about you, if any;
- 2) Change/correct any data we have about you;
- 3) Have us delete any data we have about you.
We take precautions to protect your information.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job have access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The contents of this website do not constitute legal advise. You should not rely on this website to answer questions about your specific case. Every case is different. This website should not take the place of getting legal advise from a competent Colorado attorney. By visiting this website, you are not a client of McArthur Law Firm, LLC.